Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Small Group Leaders Are Cool!

     Hey, I hope you are enjoying your summer... I know I am!  I went down through the list of our small groups this afternoon and have been praying for our leaders.
     I trust things are going well, and just wanted to share a couple of things with you.

First, if you are not meeting, and tired of getting your meeting reports, update your group information and change the next meeting date. The reports come out based on that information.

Second, mark your calendars now for our small group leader summer BBQ on Sunday, August 5th, from 4pm to 7pm. All small group leaders and families, and any potential leaders are invited!  Simply let us know you are coming so we know how much meat to buy, and bring a side dish to share.

Take a moment to share a story below of where God has been at work this summer, and I look forward to seeing you this weekend at Springbrook!

Pastor Rich

No comments: