Wednesday, April 3, 2013

SmallGroups.com

      Greetings small group leaders!  As the primary leader for you small group, I want to make sure we are equipping and resourcing you for all God wants to accomplish in you and in your small group!

     I have recently purchased a subscription on your behalf for SmallGroups.com, one of the best small group leadership websites I have found over the last 10 years.  You should have recently received an email invitation from me from SmallGroups.com inviting you to sign-up for your membership.

     I wanted to make sure you knew your membership had been purchased, and invite you to sign-up today so that you can begin to explore and take advantage of all the resources available to you through that site. If you find something interesting, take a moment to share it with the rest of our leaders by posting to replying to this, or any weekly post.

     You will be brought to this site after you complete your meeting reports, or you can visit anytime by bookmarking this blog or visiting www.j.mp/sbsg.

     Count on my prayers for you and your small group, and please let your coach or me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. Thank you for allowing God to work in and through you at Springbrook!

Pastor Rich

1 comment:

Pastor Richard said...

Please take a moment to leave a comment about your SmallGroup.com membership. Have you logged in and looked at any of the material? Let me know and share your thoughts!