Thursday, October 28, 2010

Let The Birthing Begin!



I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this, but this past September, we started seven (7) new small groups and saw an additional 46 people join a small group!
This is a big deal, and I wanted to invite you to join with me as we celebrate and praise God together for His work in and through our lives, our small groups and our church.
Multiplication is the opportunity for a small group to come along side of someone, to pray for them and send them out as God accomplishes His work in the life of a new group.
So many times I talk to leaders and would-be leaders about starting or birthing a new group, and there is a fear of uncertainty or of being alone. I want to encourage you today, not to let fear be your motivator; don't let fear rob you of the blessing God has for you and others. You are not alone; God, your coach and our small group leadership team are just an ear shout away!

No comments: